We welcome those new to the sport and encourage all efforts to “grow the game” in Charlotte and surrounding areas.
Never Played Before?
- Try a Beginner Clinic
- Jump right into a league - it's okay.
- Play for your school in the fall season.
- Connect us with your PE Teacher - we will come to your school.
- Email email@example.com for general info.
You've done our leagues and are ready for more of a challenge?
NEW to Charlotte?
What schools have field hockey?
I'm an adult who wants to get involved.
What equipment do I need?
- Beginner's need mouth guard and shin guards. You can borrow sticks at our clinics and camps, but will need your own stick when you're ready for our leagues.
- Turf Shoes - we recommend turf shoes versus cleats since cleats or NOT allowed on Bessant Field - our world-class water-based turf field.
- Indoor? - You need gloves and an indoor stick.
- Interscholastic Team? - Don't forget goggles for the school season.
- Visit aerialfieldhockey.com for all equipment needs. This is run by an Ambush family and the know the most about field hockey specific equipment.