July 21, 2020 -- NCFHA (public schools) are on hold until September 1. NCISAA (private schools) can start if we go to Phase III on August 10. In the meantime in AUGUST, Ambush will continue to offer small group training. If we go to PHASE III, we will offer a QUICK LEAGUE for the last two weeks of August. One at Bessant Field for Elite members and one at Elon Park for any interested High Schooler. Registration for AUGUST small groups and this Quick League will start July 25. Register for the league to express interest and spots will be assigned based on registration order.
AUGUST Small Group Training Registration Link
(dates & times will be posted on July 25 for registration)
April 3, 2020 - Letter from Ambush AD Terry Loeb
April 21, 2020 - Fall Interscholastic School Teams Interest meetings (virtual if needed) will be in May, so please register now so you can attend! >>> Link to Fall 2020 Free Interest Registration <<<
May 20, 2020 - Final Spring Plans
Emails were sent to all spring participants on May 20, 2020 with details and plans. Please check your emails for specifics for your age/program. Here are the registration links for the May and June programs.
Camps are currently all moved to July and are in a FREE registration setting for interest collection and to save your spots. We have reduced the maximum number of athletes allowed and will contact those registered once we have more details.
- Ambush Covid Player and Coach Waiver
- General Protocol
- Do Not Arrive Early to the Field and do not hang out after sessions. Parents should wait in their cars during sessions and not linger at the fields.
- Athletes should sanitize all their equipment before arriving to a session. Athletes will use their own stick and cannot share equipment.
- Athletes should not touch the ball, equipment, cones or goal cages.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.