April 3, 2020 - Letter from Ambush AD Terry Loeb
April 21, 2020 - Fall Interscholastic School Teams Interest meetings (virtual if needed) will be in May, so please register now so you can attend! >>> Link to Fall 2020 Free Interest Registration <<<
May 20, 2020 - Final Spring Plans
Emails were sent to all spring participants on May 20, 2020 with details and plans. Please check your emails for specifics for your age/program. Here are the registration links for the May and June programs.
Camps are currently all moved to July and are in a FREE registration setting for interest collection and to save your spots. We have reduced the maximum number of athletes allowed and will contact those registered once we have more details.
- Ambush Covid Player and Coach Waiver
- General Protocol
- Do Not Arrive Early to the Field and do not hang out after sessions. Parents should wait in their cars during sessions and not linger at the fields.
- Athletes should sanitize all their equipment before arriving to a session. Athletes will use their own stick and cannot share equipment.
- Athletes should not touch the ball, equipment, cones or goal cages.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.